Associate Director FP&A
This is a maternity cover of up to 12 months.
Can you have a real impact in our accounts team?
Join as our Associate Director, Financial Planning and Analysis. Be our senior business partner for Operations at our School.
Can you lead us to success?
Manage your team. Build a deep understanding of Director-level stakeholders’ business needs to deliver accurate reports and forecasts. Support senior management to develop strategy that aligns with our School’s wider goals.
- Overseeing the accurate, timely and informative cyclical financial reporting
- Creating a nurturing environment and an engaged, inspired team
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders to influence financial compliance and resolve issues
- Driving process and reporting improvement as we introduce new finance systems
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be an essential part of our School’s strategy and growth.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An accountancy qualification with extensive post-qualified experience
- Excellent business partnering skills with the ability to communicate well
- Team management experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School