Associate Director, External Partnerships and Scholarships
12 month fixed term
Help us increase our student diversity
In this senior role within our Recruitment and Admissions team, you will develop an outreach strategy and identify and nurture a portfolio of key organisational relationships in order to widen and diversify the talent pool for our recruitment pipeline. You’ll collaborate with a wide group of school stakeholders to develop and deliver a more ambitious outreach and scholarship strategy – one that will use creative and innovative thinking to attract and retain students from a wide variety of non-traditional backgrounds.
- Identify key contacts at Universities, Partner organisations, and corporates to fuel a diverse recruitment pipeline
- Create a system for assessing and funding scholar stipends.
- Maximise use and allocation of scholarship budgets.
- Keep up to date with competitor advancements and industry trends.
- Commission and analyse wider data sets to inform pipeline decision-making.
- Oversee the on boarding of scholars.
- Champion new outreach initiatives and help support their successful implementation.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships (Advancement, Marketing, Programme Offices, and R&A teams)
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree and professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience with relationship management and negotiation.
- A background in and awareness of diversity and inclusion.
- Proven financial management skills, including budget control.
- The ability to translate industry best practice into concrete initiatives.
- Previous experience in higher education/recruitment and admissions is desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School