Are you ready to test yourself?
Become an Assessment Manager in our world-renowned Degree Education and Career Centre.
Can you manage our School’s assessment needs?
Lead on assessment and exam management across core and elective courses. Take ownership of projects. Support delivery of all assessment-related activities. Help our wider Degree Education and Career Centre team to create an exceptional environment for our students to thrive in.
- Monitor the assessment structure of your core and elective courses
- Manage exam processes across assigned subject areas
- Use your specialist knowledge to deliver the highest quality services
- Collate, cleanse and analyse data before making recommendations on how we can improve
- Undertake all work in line with our School’s regulations and compliance procedures
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure deliverables are met
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, be an expert in finding innovation ways to deliver our School’s leading assessment and exam practices.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing direct reports
- A track record working within higher education or a customer experience role
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School