Are you ready to test yourself?
Become an Assessment Administrator in our world-renowned Degree Education and Career Centre. Assist with assessment and exam management within your specified area. Communicate with our faculty on assessment deadlines. Coordinate exam-related activity from preparation through to grade release. Work closely with our Assessment Manager to ensure the examination process runs smoothly.
- Administration for all aspects of the assessment process from exam preparation to grade release alongside our Assessment Manager
- Provide first-line support within the team to help solve any problems that may arise
- Accurately collecting and recording assessment data
- Acting as a lead invigilator for exams by supervising and coordinating invigilator activity
- Deliver online exams via the School’s virtual learning environment including setting up the assignment pages and identifying discrepancies of uploads
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Some experience working with Canvas or similar VLE is desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School