Alumni Project Lead
Do you have a passion for Alumni Engagement?
We are looking for an Alumni Projects lead to join London Business School on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The Alumni Projects Lead leads the project team in the delivery of strategic alumni engagement projects including flagship events such as Reunion, Reunion for New Alumni (R4NA) and the Worldwide Alumni Celebration as well as other alumni-focused and school engagement initiatives. This role helps shepherd significant points of engagement to amplify their impact with a view toward scaling reach and driving our brand values.
Working across the team and collaboratively with stakeholders across Advancement, Engagement and the School, this role will work to maximize the reach and impact of Alumni Engagement both directly and through our various dedicated volunteers driving increased engagement, advocacy and philanthropy amongst alumni.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the area, ensuring that plans are aligned to wider departmental strategy and overall School goals.
- Contribute to the development of broader operational plans, manage operational plans in own area and enable successful implementation by prioritising and aligning planned activities.
- Contribute to the development of Key Performance Indicators to support the assessment of the strength/quality of relationships and/or the impact of engagements.
- Build and develop lasting relationships with current and prospective clients and stakeholders to meet revenue/engagement targets and establish new long-term opportunities.
- Ensure relevant materials and resources are used to target client or stakeholder needs and to further develop relationships.
- Proactively utilise relationship management skills and London Business School knowledge to make connections and spot opportunities to achieve and exceed revenue or engagement targets.
- Investigate and assess complex issues raised by clients or stakeholders and employ established techniques to resolve the issue and maintain/ improve relationships.
- Utilise expertise and insight to create opportunities and lead the development of initiatives or solutions, ensuring that London Business School’s offerings to alumni and stakeholders remain market leading.
- Drive a best in class service for alumni, regularly reviewing quality to ensure service meets alumni needs, and alignment with London Business School goals.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- In-depth knowledge of business education and Alumni Engagement.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team and stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School