Alumni Engagement Coordinator
After the successful appointment of the Executive Director of Alumni Engagement and as a demonstration of our commitment to our Alumni and their lifelong learning, we are delighted to advertise 4 key new roles within the team. These roles will be critical to broadening our engagement with Alumni and supporting the vision of the school’s ambitious and transformational ‘Forever Forward’ campaign.
Can you make light work of outstanding customer service?
Our Advancement team works hard to support the school’s ambitious future through stakeholder engagement and fundraising. As a Coordinator, you will largely support the Alumni Clubs portfolio and provide broad administrative support across the Alumni Engagement team on a range of projects, initiatives and Reunion events where needed. You will deliver outstanding customer service to the alumni community as the first point of contact to a range of queries relating to alumni events.
- All correspondence is timely, polite and demonstrates empathy. Communication is consistent with Advancement and the School’s values.
- Meeting or exceeding targets and metrics.
- Contribution to the achievement of team targets.
- Up-to-date diary management.
- Accuracy and integrity of data in business systems.
- Development of relationships within and outside the team, and positive feedback from colleagues.
- Positive feedback from project managers and alumni.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and address a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English and outstanding attention to detail.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to a specific activity.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date- 26th May 2023
London Business School