Alumni Engagement Coordinator
As a central member of the Alumni Engagement team, your role will be the to act as the first point of contact for all alumni. You will provide outstanding customer service over the phone and email, liaising with colleagues across the department and School.
As the successful candidate you’ll also provide support to key activities across the team, including flagship events, and support the sending out of simple digital communications to the alumni community. Your role will directly help grow alumni engagement and feelings of pride and belonging so crucial to successful fundraising.
- Act as the first point of contact within the team for alumni enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with promptly to meet or exceed their needs and expectations.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to help deliver outstanding customer service, team objectives and to meet or exceed targets and metrics.
- Act as a point of referral for colleagues across the School in matters relating to alumni and the alumni experience.
- Proofread copy for alumni communications and create simple communications on School’s digital marketing platform to send out to alumni.
- Provide support to alumni flagship event projects (eg. monitoring event registrations, ensuring meeting actions are completed, uploading content to platforms), playing an active role on project team(s).
- Take the lead on defined project activities.
- Upload the details of events open to alumni to School website and alumni platform
- Manage the booking of the Alumni Boardroom by alumni
- Co-ordinate team calendars and meetings to support efficient and effective team working.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to a specific activity.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School