Alumni Communications Coordinator
Do you have experience in Digital Communications?
We are looking for a candidate to work alongside the senior alumni team to not only deliver communications to alumni but to support the overall digital experience. Within this role you will become the team’s expert in the administration of LBS Hub (the School’s alumni platform) and the digital marketing platform, whilst providing an outstanding service to all stakeholders.
- High-quality support service provided to all stakeholders.
- Production of high-quality communications.
- Timely response to and resolution of enquiries, requests and issues.
- Accuracy and integrity of data and intelligence in business systems.
- Development of relationships within and outside the team, and positive feedback from colleagues.
- Positive feedback from project managers.
- Compliance with processes, procedures and standards.
- Contributions to process reviews and operational improvements.
- Team performance and customer satisfaction (alumni and donors)
Who we are looking for
- Further education or equivalent
- Knowledge of the education, charity or fundraising sectors.
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or relational databases.
- Experience of tools related to own area of specialism. Including HTML and web related content management platforms.
- Comfortable working with CMS and back-end websites.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise, prioritise, and work unsupervised when necessary.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date- 9th December 2022
London Business School