Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a role where you can develop your skills?
We are looking for a highly organised, agile and proactive Administrator to join our outstanding team at The Wheeler Institute for Business and Development. As Team Administrator you will report to the Senior Manager and will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the Wheeler Institute team in the development and delivery of our research, education and outreach initiatives working closely with other members of the team, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with management and maintenance of all key data related to Wheeler Institute initiatives.
- Draft and support the efficient and professional production and distribution of materials (including publications, stakeholder briefs, emails, newsletters and websites) used in the development and delivery of Wheeler Institute initiatives, including proofreading/ editing.
- Support the development and ongoing refinement of administrative processes related to the operations of the Wheeler Institute.
- Create and update events collateral when and as needed.
- Monitor sign-up levels on Eventbrite, Zoom, Campaign Monitor (and other mediums) and advise team members of relevant updates; and use additional mailings and advertising channels to encourage registration where necessary.
- Coordinate all logistics and operations in advance of each event/workshop (on campus and external space, venues, catering, AV, booking travel and accommodation for clients, staff etc).
- Collect, monitor and track applications in a timely manner of our Internships, Global IMPACT Programme and pre-doctoral research assistant programme.
- Accurately process invoices and input financial data into systems to support the tracking of Wheeler Institute budgets.
Accurately process expense claims for Academic Director(s) and/or Executive Director, Pre-Doctoral Research Assistants, Research Fellows and visitors to the School.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, using own initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive approach to streamlining operations and identifying ways to create efficiencies in processes.
- Experience in or working knowledge of CRM systems (MS Dynamic, Salesforce etc) and Campaign Monitor.
- Excellent communication skills (including written) and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in in-person & virtual event coordination.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles. Closing date 20th May 2022
London Business School