Administrator, London Projects
Join our experiential learning team as their new administrator. In this role, you’ll provide operational and administrative support to the planning and execution of a range of experiential learning projects. You’ll play a pivotal role in the projects as well as own all the team’s marketing and communications (writing campus pages, newsletters, etc). You’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team who are passionate about offering a first class service to our students.
- Support the creation and management of documents and platforms used in the development and delivery of experiential initiatives
- Assist the team with the development and implementation of the communication strategy for students
- Support and work closely with the Experiential Learning team to develop, deliver and evaluate London-based initiatives
- Support the development and maintenance of the individual project plans for Experiential Learning.
- Manage team inboxes and respond to student queries
Who we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to thrive in a changing and pressurised environment
- Attention to detail and strong organisational management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School