Administrator - Campus Services
12 month fixed term
Are you an organised administrator looking for your next challenge?
Join our campus services team and play a pivotal role in keeping our estate operating smoothly. The team is responsible for everything from reception, security and switchboard, to retail, hospitality, and catering. In this varied role, you’ll provide efficient administrative support to the team. You’ll be highly organised, a multitasker, and love a varied workday.
- Responsible for all aspects of Estates and campus services administration
- Monitor and review financial activity including creation or purchase orders, goods matching and invoice processing.
- Responding to telephone and email queries
- Meetings management including booking rooms, catering and other materials, while providing accurate minutes for circulation and writing reports.
- Being a project coordinator, and supporting our leaders with projects when required
Who we are looking for
- Some previous administrative experience
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially excel
- Experience in basic financial monitoring and accounting processes is desirable
- Great organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload.
- A flexible team player
- Great customer service and problem solving skills together with impeccable attention to detail.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School